Saturday, January 23, 2010

christchurch

Yesterday me and the parentals came to Christchurch with Pocket Edward and Pocket Edward Junior- here they are, ready for the 5 hour drive.We've done the laps of the malls (cause unlike Dunedin, they have real ones and more than one!), went to Cupcake Parlour (had a really good cupcake that had sparkles) and went into the city.
At the Westfield mall I had the best restaurant meal EVER- fettuccine pesto pasta- at La Porchetta is was sooooo so good I think I want to marry it.The main reason I wanted to come here was to see Avatar 3D and it totally did not disappoint. I'm not normally one for those types of movies but I loved it and I think I now love Sam Worthington who plays Jake Sully, I've always been a fan of the Australian accent and he just proves why!
*swoon*On the way back to my aunty's house I spied this house that made me lol, it's in a gated street and doesn't seem to realise it's been built in New Zealand. What the heck were they thinking?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Now only if you could eat that pasta without it stopping your breathing!

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all