Monday, January 4, 2010

not impressed

I came home from the supermarket two hours ago and noticed a dark patch on the carpet near my door, then realised it was water. It was then discovered there was water along my skirting board too.
So long story short my shower has apparently been leaking into my poor wee bedroom *uber sad face*.
Dad ripped the carpet up so it can dry before a plumber is called tomorrow, everything had to be moved for this!

My room now looks like a complete bomb site and I'm am definitely not a happy camper!

The house is not even two years old yet and I'm super skilled and stood on the carpet nails, I feel the need to sue someone!

1 comment:

  1. we could just beat them ... if only we could find them

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all