Friday, August 21, 2009

charli jean

Charli is the funniest person ever!

-You can never ever predict what she is going to say next

-She can out pose anyone

-Does the best impressions

-She can make the most hilarious faces

Charli is the most loving person ever!

-She will run up and hug you for no reason

-Everytime I get changed or even just brush my hair, she will tell me I look pretty

-She snuggles with you in bed and strokes your hand

-Her kisses can melt anyones heart

Charli is the smartest person ever!

-She only needs to hear a word once and is then able to correctly use it

-Notices absolutely everything

-She has been able to read her own name since the age of two

-Her memory can out do anyones


Charli is one of the greatest people to ever bless this earth and I would be completely lost without her!
The best niece ever!

love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all