Sunday, August 30, 2009

wishing for better days

I hate the cold!
Pretty sure it hates me too though so we're even!
The only time I've ever wished for the cold was when I was in Melbourne and it was 45c (about 113f) but right now I'd do almost anything, even go to icanhascheezburger and not say awwww or lol, for that heat!
I want to go back to Melbourne......

even with its fail beaches that have no waves, are crowded and are creepily warm......and its shopping mall with a crazy glass cone......and even crazier art work......and kinda scary Luna Park entrance which I'm pretty sure will eat me in my sleep......and even with strange people dressed as statues I want summer to be here, I'm sick of the cold *sad face*


Until then I'll just pretend I'm back in Melbourne and all its weird things (ps no meanness towards Melbourne intended, it's totally my favourite city!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all