Sunday, August 30, 2009

holly

So Holly is finally starting to like me and not fly across to the over side of the room when I'm near!
victory!
I've always been convinced Holly hates me, my theory is because I named him Holly.
(I swear I didn't know he was male when I named him)
Either way Holly is a wee bit cute at times- see subject a & b

a.b.The reason he now likes me is I discovered he will do this.........and that's his sign he wants 'scratches' (which for him is blowing on him), he goes kinda crazy and be like 1mm away from your face fluffy himself up and contorting to where he wants scratched!
If you take a break to do I don't know, maybe take a breath in, he will start hissing until you realise breathing isn't really essential.


Hope you enjoyed my wee intro to my 'special' bird Holly!


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all