Wednesday, September 23, 2009

delta

Today my dvd of Delta Goodrem Believe Again arrived *excited dance*
Been waiting basically the last 27 years for it! (ignore the fact I'm not that old k?!?)
I'm kind of in love with it!
I went to two of the concerts at the beginning of the year in Melbourne and that seems like forever ago so it was very yayness to watch it again!
For those of you that aren't aware of Delta and her greatness, look her up!
Pretty sure you will heart her more than something...... you heart!

Before and after the concerts I fine tuned my elite stalking skills and managed to meet Delta!

Me and Delta are total bff's now and like this *crosses fingers*! (she just doesn't know it)

1 comment:

  1. Delta Delta Delta Delta Delta Delta Delta

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all