Thursday, September 24, 2009

new additions

After my poor apothecary jar was just sitting there looking lonely and empty I finally did some with it to help it reach its full potential!
I dismantled a bunch of silk peonies to full the jar and it now looks mighty swell!
Sorry Charli baby the jar covers you gorgeously gorgeous face but I'll try rearrange my stuff!I finally finished my pillow after having a few altercations with the sewing machine!
I gave it a good talking to and a friendly wee hit or two and it then behaved agreeably!
And the sewing of the domes drew a bit of blood and caused some tedious boredom!
But the result was worth it, I am sure fond of this fabric!Me and mum named this wee guy Edwin!
Thank you mumma for buying him for me, I loves you!
Totally the coolest ring, adorable much!I got another one of my favourite pink nail polish so I'm a happy chappy again.
The only other good pinks I could find were $15 more so I'm willing to stick with this one that doesn't live very long!
My nails very cheerful yayMum and Charli made a highchair for Charli's baby!
The best cardboard box highchair I have ever seen!
Charli you're posing so pretty with baby

1 comment:

  1. The owl is pretty awesome :D I like it!

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all