Monday, November 23, 2009

enough already

I can openly admit that I'm a "twihard" but seriously enough already!
You can't flip over to E! without seeing something related to The Twilight Saga and the most mundane things slightly related to it are making the news. Last week "the confirmation" that Rob and Kristen are going out was a featured story on the news here, what the frick???
All this constant hype about is making me annoyed so who knows how frustrated people who don't like it must feel!
Love the books and films but I really couldn't care less that Rob and Kristen held hands and so and so is at the airport.
Can it please just stop being considered news worthy?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Megan doesn't like things she likes to be too popular .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way celeb goss rolls you know. Which is why I don't bother with any of it :)

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all