Thursday, November 19, 2009

new moon

I finally saw New Moon last night, one word- AMAZING!
It was soooooooooo much better than I was expecting!
It stayed true to the book,
had all the scenes I wanted,
was really funny!
but also really sad!
The whole theatre laughed when Jacob took his shirt off (poor Taylor, but only cause we were all team Edward), but he was really quite adorable
there were tonnes of awwwwww moments
Bella's hallucinations of Edward weren't as cheesey as I though they'd be (a big plus)
but some things were rushed a bit too much for my liking.
All in all a fabtabulous movie sure to impress, I'm going to see it again later today!
*SPOILER*
but not really
The end will make you squeee!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I read the book first this time, made so much more sense

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all