Wednesday, December 9, 2009

four years

On Friday (4th December) Charli turned 4!
I can't believe how fast it's gone and how much she has grown. I can still remember the day she was born and when I first saw her and held her.
I have loved every moment with her,every quiet moment,smile,new discovery,kiss,new experience,new 'pretty' outfit,dress up moment,and birthday.Happy 4th birthday Charli!

I look forward to all the new moments and fun we will have together noodle poodle!

And thank you for your 'assitance' with this post.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Megan, time goes so fast look at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me feel old. I remember you getting out of camp I think it was because she was going to be born :P

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all