Sunday, December 6, 2009

the time traveler's wife

Last night me and my friend Taylor went and saw The Time Traveler's Wife.
It was sooo sad at the end but I managed to hold back any tears and think I now kinda love Eric Bana (seriously see just for him, you won't be disappointed promise!) Since we're uber exciting, we went back to Taylor's house, listened to music and took random photos!
We were pretending that we were having an epic time!
A good effort I believe.
Then we listened to Glee (totally the best new show) and Taylor did her lovely Glee moves!!!
Which caused a minor coughing fit that I was conveniently there to document!
The ultimate Glee move!

2 comments:

  1. So thats what you get up to when u leave the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did look like you guys were enjoying yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all