Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sweet success

I just finished creating my torta alla gianduia and I must say it turned out pretty good!
Now the only downside is I don't get to try what my hours of hazelnut peeling tastes like until Christmas, but at least that's only 30 hours away!
Even if it's yuck face it looks boooootiful!
In the weekend I made these delicimo red velvet cupcakes with the bestest ever tasting cream cheese frosting, they are sooooooooo sooooooooo good if I do say so myself.

On a completely unrelated note I attempted to donate blood this morning but my veins were being reluctant in cooperating. The nurse had to keep wriggling the needle which was not fun and was making my arm bulge creepily. Six hours later I'm still bleeding and sore from it =(, but I'm going back after new years to try again this time my left arm will be staying hidden.

2 comments:

  1. that cake does look yummy and those cupcakes were . 2010 diet year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing.
    I want it.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all